What is Network Security?
Network security is the protection of the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access or theft. It helps you to create a secure infrastructure for all devices, applications.
There are many different ways to attack your site. It can happen at any layer in the network security layers model, so your protection must be addressed in each area.
Types of Network Security
- Physical Network Security (protection routers, cabling cupboards and so on.) C
- Technical Network Security (Protection from unauthorized personnel and employees)
- Administrative security controls consist of security policies and processes that control user behavior, including how users are authenticated, their level of access and so on.)
Benefits of having Network Security
- Network security protects your data
If you're a business there is data which makes your business what it is. For individuals, there is personal information you don't want anyone else to access.
- Network security protects client data
Many organizations store personal data that isn't theirs. Keeping that data secure is the responsibility of the organization
- Longevity of computers
If you will protect your network against various security threats, you are enhancing the longevity of your computers. Because the condition of your computers is directly linked on the secure network.)
- Builds trust
Network security protects your business (marketing materials, financial data, and everything else) from the legal fallout of a security breach.
- Closed Environment protected from the Internet
Network security offer a closed environment which is well-protected from the internet and the various external security threats.
Network security ensures your data stays yours! Do you have any questions? Contact us!