Is SEO important in 2023?
Strategic SEO Insights are necessary for any developing business. They help a business achieve its goals: to increase revenue, attract new customers and build relationships with the audience.
Strategic SEO Insights are planned in advance. It takes into account product plans and the budget for promotion, identifies key marketing channels and tactics.
In this article, we have collected for you 10 tactics that can be included in your SEO Strategy to develop your digital product in 2023. These tactics are broken down at the user path stage by the AARRR framework.
Preparing to Launch Strategic SEO Insights
Before drawing up a SEO strategy, you need to go through several preparatory stages:
- Definition of the target audience. Age, gender, geography of your users, their preferences and values.
- Competitor analysis. It is necessary to understand what strategies are used by competitors. On which sites they are present. In what style do your competitors communicate with the audience? This information will allow you to meet industry standards. You will be able to identify areas that can be developed better.
- Coordination of goals. In addition to the standard “increase in sales”, a marketing strategy may have specific goals, for example, increasing user awareness of the brand.
After working through these stages, you can proceed to the choice of tactics that will make up the strategy for the development of your product.
What are the SEO trends for 2023?
According to the Stages AARRR, we need to start with Acquisition. It is the stage at which a potential user is not yet familiar with your product: they need to be found, interested and explained how your product will make their life better. The purpose of this stage is registration, downloading, etc. What can help you?
Content Marketing and SEO
Content marketing is a long—term marketing strategy. It is aimed at attracting and retaining the target audience. How? By creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content. The content is focused on the user performing a target action.
84% of the companies in the Semrush survey use content marketing as one of the main tools for promoting their products. Also, according to DemandGen research, 71% of B2B customers start their way to purchase by studying articles in company blogs.
Influencer marketing is a format for promoting goods and services with the involvement of celebrities. Their audience should coincide with the target audience of the brand being promoted.
According to eMarketer, the most popular platforms for influencer marketing in 2022 by the amount of budget allocated:
Instagram — $2.23 billion;
YouTube — $0.95 billion;
TikTok — $0.77 billion;
Facebook — $0.74 billion
At the same time, according to eMarketer’s forecast, TikTok will overtake YouTube in terms of budgets for influencer marketing by 2024.
Social networks of the company are a tool for presence in the information field of the audience through various SMM activities.
The main trends of SMM in 2023 according to Social insider:
- Tik Tok will remain the most popular social network and will continue to grow. In 2022, Tik Tok’s user base has already exceeded 1 billion people.
- Video content will continue to receive more coverage. Here we are talking about short videos less than 1 minute, in the Tik Tok format. Other platforms are already adapting to these formats. For example, the average engagement for Reels on Instagram is 2.12%, while for other formats this figure does not exceed 1%.
- Micro- and nano-influencers will bring more ROI than stars and millionaire accounts. Their audience is interested in human activity. Therefore, if the subject of such an account intersects with your product, then you have a better chance to reach an interested target audience.
What are the top 5 SEO strategies?
In order to save your time, focus on five most impactful SEO strategies when implementing SEO. They are:
1: Keyword Research.
2: Content Marketing.
3: On-Page SEO.
4: Link Building.
5: SEO Outsourcing.
All of the above tactics can be used independently. But if you want to achieve the most effective result, then you should use them as components of a global product promotion strategy. To do this, you need to clearly define goals and select combinations of tactics for certain tasks.